Sunday, May 17, 2009

Interview with Megan

deb: Do you go by a nickname?
Megan: I’m called anything... Shorty, Meg, Megan, Hey You….
deb: What’s the one sound that drives you crazy?
Megan: Josh when he barks. It’s is so annoying.
deb: What is your favorite book?
Megan: I don’t know. I don’t have a favorite book.
deb: Who would you consider to be your hero?
Megan: My friends.
deb: What’s your favorite smell?
Megan: Flowers
deb: What’s your favorite movie to watch over and over again?
Megan: Wallee.
deb: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Megan: Teacher, Mother, that’s it.
deb: If you could possess any superpower, what would it be?
Megan: Um, I don’t know… probably being able to fly. That would be really cool.
deb: What’s your favorite cereal?
Megan:I like to eat “Pops” the corn things that are little.
deb: What is cooler? Ninjas or pirates?
Megan: Ninjas
deb: Are you a collector of anything?
Megan: I collect stuff animal dogs, pictures, random things
deb: What's your favorite color?
Megan: Blue.
deb: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Megan: A million dollars, um, more wishes….so I can ask for anything and a puppy.
Megan - age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment