Sunday, May 17, 2009

Interview with Mckenzie

deb: Do you go by a nickname?
Mckenzie: Kenzie, Mack, my grandpa’s here and he calls me Charmin’
(Denise added later that Ken calls her Kenzered and Josh calls her Zucchini)
deb: What’s the one sound that drives you crazy?
Mckenzie: I don’t like to hear a fart.
deb: What is your favorite book?
Mckenzie: Books about babies. I like to look at pictures
deb: Who would you consider to be your hero?
Mckenzie: Mom, Dad, Grandma. Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles those are my heroes.
deb: What’s your favorite smell?
Mckenzie: flowers
deb: What’s your favorite movie to watch over and over again?
Mckenzie: Spongebob
deb: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mckenzie: A swimmer like … a swimmer that saves kids from drowning.
deb: If you could possess any superpower, what would it be?
Mckenzie: To save kids.
deb: What’s your favorite cereal?
Mckenzie: Rice crispies with sugar. It’s good.
deb: What is cooler? Ninjas or pirates?
Mckenzie: I think a ninja is cool…
deb: Are you a collector of anything?
Mckenzie: I collect money. And I spend it. Okay.
deb: What's your favorite color?
Mckenzie: Purple, yellow... all colors. Not green and black is not my favorite.
deb: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Mckenzie: candy, and candy and candy all would be candy….

No comments:

Post a Comment