Sunday, April 5, 2009

Interview with Tanner

deb: Do you go by a nickname?
Tanner: Spud, monkey… mom calls me that, Tanner-Wanner, Speed
deb: What’s the one sound that drives you crazy?
Tanner: Spanish songs make me crazy.
deb: What is your favorite book?
Tanner: Humpty Dumpty... It's not really a book but I like the story.
deb: Who would you consider to be your hero?
Tanner: My Dad.
deb: What’s your favorite smell?
Tanner: Mashed Potatoes
deb: What’s your favorite movie to watch over and over again?
Tanner: Bolt… I totally love it… I got it for my birthday.
deb: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Tanner: I want to be, hummm… a dentist.
deb: If you could possess any superpower, what would it be?
Tanner: lighting, fire, earthquakes, I can control the ground and make stuff grow, and bring stuff to life… and the last thing to have... I can control the sky. I can make it morning. I can make it night. I can make it thunder and lighting … and I want to transport, so I can just transport to your house… And I can be invisible!
deb: What’s your favorite cereal?
Tanner: Do you know the kind with marshmallows?
deb: yes. You like cereal with marshmallows?
Tanner: But that isn’t my favorite, my favorite is Trix… you know like the TV show “Trix are for kids.” Trix really are for kids!
deb: Ninjas or pirates?
Tanner: Ninja because they have awesome weapons and I like Black…. I like both…is a hard question.
deb: Are you a collector of anything?
Tanner: Marbles, I have a bag full… like 4 bags.
deb: What's your favorite color?
Tanner: Red Black and White
deb: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Tanner: 1. I want to fly. 2. I want tons of marbles. 3. I want hundreds and hundreds of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment