Sunday, April 5, 2009

Interview with Donna


deb: Do you go by a nickname?
Donna: Everybody just calls me Donna… I guess I've been called "Donna Pud" and "Splits" Ken encouraged Donna Pud… and Splits was a joint effort.
deb: What’s the one sound that drives you crazy?
Donna: People chewing with their mouth open. I can’t stand it.
deb: What book has had the biggest impact on you?
Donna: Oh…. The Book Of Mormon
deb: Who would you consider to be your hero?
Donna: Melody Jones
deb: What’s your favorite smell?
Donna: I have a hard time with smells because lots of smells make me sick… I like peppermint… and nostalgic smells… Dove or Caress soap reminds me of Grandma Dunn.
deb: What’s your favorite movie to watch over and over again?
Donna: The Italian Job, Princess Bride
deb: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Donna: I want to be a Chef, and own my own restaurant. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher.
deb: If you could possess any superpower, what would it be?
Donna: To be able to transport… to just blink and be somewhere else.
deb: What’s your favorite cereal?
Donna: Special K
deb: Ninjas or pirates?
Donna: Pirates
deb: Are you a collector of anything?
Donna: I collect coins.
deb: What's your favorite color?
Donna: Blue, Navy Blue… Dark Blue
deb: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Donna: 1.To be able to reach in my pocket and have enough money… if I someone ask for $3.05 I would be able to reach in my pocket and have exactly $3.05.
2. Be able to transport… my super powers granted.
3. Finish School.


No comments:

Post a Comment